- Family Planning Advocacy
- Focus Countries
- African Women’s Development Fund
- Center for Communication Programs
- Cipta Cara Padu Foundation
- Futures Group
- Health Promotion Tanzania
- International Planned Parenthood Federation
- Partners in Population and Development, Africa Regional Office
- Population Action International
- Population Foundation of India
- Reproductive Health Uganda
- Equilibres et Populations
- Réseau Siggil Jigéen
- Tulane University
- News & Events
You are here
Opportunity Fund Application
As part of Advance Family Planning, PAI will develop and manage the Opportunity Fund (Fund) for family planning advocacy in the Global South. The purpose is to seize advocacy opportunities related to the policy and funding decisions needed to accelerate Family Planning 2020's success. Support will be provided primarily in countries other than AFP's nine focus countries.
A cover letter explaining the Fund, and the application and budget template for applying to the Fund are available below.
***Due to the high volume of strong applicants, the Opportunity Fund has already disbursed all awards for the first half of 2015. We are currently exploring replenishment options for the Fund with funders. We hope to announce in summer that the application process is re-opening. Please check AFP and PAI websites for updates.