- Advocacy Resources
- Where We Work
- African Women’s Development Fund
- Équilibres et Populations
- Futures Group
- Health Promotion Tanzania
- International Planned Parenthood Federation
- Jhpiego Kenya
- Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
- Partners in Population and Development, Africa Regional Office
- Pathfinder International Nigeria
- Population Foundation of India
- Reproductive Health Uganda
- Réseau Siggil Jigéen
- Tulane International
- United Nations Association Tanzania
- Yayasan Cipta Cara Padu
- News & Events
You are here
Opportunity Fund Application
As part of Advance Family Planning, PAI will develop and manage the Opportunity Fund (Fund) for family planning advocacy in the Global South. The purpose is to seize advocacy opportunities related to the policy and funding decisions needed to accelerate Family Planning 2020's success. Support will be provided primarily in countries other than AFP's nine focus countries.
A cover letter explaining the Fund, and the application and budget template for applying to the Fund are available below.
***Due to the high volume of strong applicants, the Opportunity Fund has already disbursed all awards for the first half of 2015. We are currently exploring replenishment options for the Fund with funders. We hope to announce in summer that the application process is re-opening. Please check AFP and PAI websites for updates.
|Opportunity Fund posters (English and French) March 2015||1.17 MB|