- About Us
- Advocacy Resources
- Where We Work
- Équilibres et Populations
- Health Promotion Tanzania
- International Planned Parenthood Federation
- Jhpiego India
- Jhpiego Kenya
- Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
- Marie Stopes Bangladesh
- Partners in Population and Development, Africa Regional Office
- Pathfinder India
- Pathfinder International Nigeria
- Population Foundation of India
- Reproductive Health Uganda
- Réseau Siggil Jigéen
- Tulane International
- United Nations Association Tanzania
- Yayasan Cipta Cara Padu
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Family Planning Advocacy Resources
AFP has a number of resources it uses and promotes for effective advocacy, developed by AFP and others.
- The Advance Family Planning brochure, available in English and French.
- The Advance Family Planning Progress Report.
- The Advance Family Planning Advocating at Every Level infographic.
- The Advance Family Planning By the Numbers infographic.
- The AFP Advocacy Portfolio – a toolkit to help advocates design, implement, and capture the results of a focused advocacy strategy, including
- Advocate for Family Planning, an introduction to AFP's approach.
- Develop a Strategy, featuring AFP SMART: A Guide to Quick Wins, our 9-step approach to developing a collaborative advocacy strategy that leads to policy advances ("quick wins").
- Implement a Plan, tools to understand your context and make your case to decisionmakers.
- Capture Results, with the AFP Results Cascade: A User's Guide, a monitoring and evaluation tool that provides instructions to track a quick win or series of quick wins to long-term impact.
- Case Studies – the process and results of advocacy.
- Evidence and Briefs – Landscape analyses, policy briefs, factsheets and other materials.
- M&E – Tools for evaluating progress and results.
- Opportunity Fund – Limited funding available to accelerate FP2020's success.
- Presentations – PowerPoints and other presentation materials on family planning and AFP.
- Resource Mobilization – Fundraising tools and information.
- Other Resources
Quick Win, Results Cascade, and Decisions Tree worksheets that accompany “Capture Results.”Fiches... more
Group exercise worksheets (Appendix 1) that accompany the AFP SMART: A Guide to Quick Wins (Develop... more